Corporate Sales Manager - Lifestyle Retail
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 10 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding lifestyle retailer is looking for a talented Corporate Sales Manager in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead the lifestyle retail market and be responsible for all corporate sales target.
About the Corporate Sales Manager - Lifestyle Retail Role:
In this business critical role you will contribute to the development and implement of the corporate sales strategy for the business, manage associated budgeting and on time reporting.
- Enhance members’ experience by leading high standard operating in all areas including sales and front of house
- Manage over all of business; increasing new joiners, decreasing leavers and retain active members
- Educate and develop the staff in order for them to succeed in their careers with a quality work life
- Be able to manage club with company strategy and ensure that being top performance club
- Arrange business and statistic analysis to analyse the market in order to achieve the appointed target
- Organise team meetings to summarise and analyse work results
- Be the leader to guide the head of each club department (HOD) and ensure that the followers understand their roles
- Manage, train, motivate and control the team to deliver club specific sales targets
- Be able to create the good environment for driving club performance
- Be able to recruit and develop the subordinates and being professional to provide the positive feedback
- Be able to initiate, execute and inspect an operation process and system to gain an efficiency club standard
To succeed in the Corporate Sales Manager - Lifestyle Retail job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with teams, maintain relationship and develop business with clients.
- Minimum two years experience in comparable position or demonstrated progress through leadership pipeline
- Experience in corporate sales is a must
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Experience in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team or demonstrated progress through leadership pipeline
- Excellent communication (in-person)
- Knowledge of country level employee relations
- Understanding of health and fitness industry
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Intermediate knowledge of customer relationship management(CRM) database
- Fluent written and spoken Thai and English
The successful Corporate Sales Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and new experiences.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Sales Manager - Lifestyle Retail job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.