Assistant to General Manager - Corporate Strategy and Business
Salary THB100000 - THB160000 per month + Excellent Package
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 11 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding automotive firm is looking for a talented Assistant to General Manager in Samutprakarn to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all strategic-related functions.
About the Assistant to General Manager - Corporate Strategy and Business Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Assistant GM - Corporate Strategy and Business Development will play a key role in the teams continued development and expansion into new markets.
- Engage with key stakeholders across multiple projects and work streams
- Develop an understanding of and staying current with the competitive landscape
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic issues
- Establish value-add-teaming strategies and competitive pricing structures
- Develop recommendations on business plan and strategic initiatives, facilitate strategic discussion and manage initiatives
- Challenge conventional thinking to identify implementable initiatives to support overall strategy; defend proposed recommendation and ideas using logical reasoning and supporting data
- Passionate about driving strategic changes with an ability to work independently in dynamic and ambiguous business setting
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of automotive industry.
- Male or female; age 30-40 years
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Finance or Engineering; MBA preferable but not required.
- Experience in organisation development, strategic planning and business development of at least ten years
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant to General Manager - Corporate Strategy and Business role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.