Market Access Manager - Vaccine
Salary Allowance + Bonus + Provident Fund
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Job Ref 1828590/001
Date posted 01 August 2022bangkok sales/channel-management 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Market Access Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceuticals company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the BU Director, this is a role for a market access who is a leader in their field.
About the Market Access Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining a market access strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all market access-related activities.
The salary range for this role is base salary per month + provident fund + allowance + bonus.
- Business, sales, P&L responsibility for the assigned customers; government accounts with the Policy Maker level
- Develop and execute market access & partnership plan. By formulating strategic partnership framework which consist with overall company strategy, and identify potential external stakeholders & partnership areas (ex. to build new capabilities, enter new markets, develop new channels, acquire customer base on insight etc.)
- Gain deep understanding of stakeholders needs to create meaningful solutions and outcome to patients and healthcare stakeholders. Identify and source partnership opportunities and process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Leading matrix leadership projects as project manager role. Embedding collaboration across healthcare stakeholders including Public Health Parties, prioritized medical institutions and patient advocacy groups. Manage specific project as aligned with commercial & Corporate and Government Affairs (CGA) assignment
- Prioritise the strategies and actions based on the potential size of the opportunity and develop the subsequent implementation plan for each of the appropriate customers, products, and channels across Thailand businesses – Vaccine
- Coordinate with finance team in analysing current profitability and costs of current deals and discount structures and proposing more effective pricing strategies with a view to increasing distribution, sales, and profitability
- Coordinate with Business unit team both sales and marketing in designing, developing, and implementing of multi-channels marketing, non-marketing, both digital and non-digital for customers
- Required to work closely with the market resources in above country teams, finance, marketing, sales, legal and compliance to gain buy and approval for strategy
- Work closely with Corporate and Government Affairs (CGA) to develop and maintain relationships with MOPH, NHSO, NVI, DDC, KOLs and state professional society leadership to support reimbursement efforts
To succeed in the Market Access Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the senior business development teams, cross borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences; Pharmacy is preferred
- MBA with Pharmaceutical market experience is the plus
- Three to five years experiences in market access or key account management role in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in working cross functionally and across business units to develop strategy and implementation plans
- Ability to work well internally and externally with senior management and Business Unit Directors to drive agenda, reach investment agreement and achieve follow through with all parties on committed actions
- Track record of successful change management
- Excellent program management and communication skills
- Strong sales background and network is preferred
This international pharmaceutical firms need no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Market Access Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Allowance + Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting Trade Marketing Manager - MT (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading FMCG firm based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a Trade Marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: commissionLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting Marketing & Sales Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most trading company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to General Manager, this is a role for a marketer & sales who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Bonus + Other allowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top FMCG based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Strategic Demand Leader, this is a role for a Trade Marketing who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB180000 per month + Bonus+Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Communications Manager (Luxury Retail) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global luxury brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager (Regional), this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Car allowance + Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Distribution Sales Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global automation company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a distributor sales who is a leader in their field.