Regional Sales Manager (Chinese speaking + Machinery)
Salary THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Job Ref 1817890/001
Date posted 29 June 2022bangkok sales/channel-management 2022-07-14 2022-08-28 sales Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Sales Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected injection molding machinery firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Vice President, this is a role for a Regional Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities.
The salary range is 200,000-300,000 THB + bonus + group insurance + provident fund
- Manages by providing oversight, coaching, and direction to regional sales team in assigned area including, but not limited to, on-site sales support, technical and commercial support of projects, and any other management necessary to ensure achievement of personal and company goals and objectives
- Creates collaborative relationships with crucial agency representatives and provides direction and support for representatives in assigned area to maximise effectiveness and achieve goals
- Takes appropriate actions necessary to profitably develop/grow business in assigned region. This includes overcoming obstacles and collaborating internally and externally to identify and develop profitable opportunities.
- Negotiates agreements with customers within company guidelines, and as agreed upon with company management, to meet bookings and margin goals and objectives
- Develops solid relationships with key influencers and decision makers within critical accounts and delivers levels of service to maintain sales volume and grow pricing. Ensures effective customer communication, managing the overall relationship and further develops positive business relations with at various levels of customer organisations
- Provides process troubleshooting and direct customer service using existing extrusion and injection moulding process knowledge; performs dimensional field surveys to ensure proper fit of our products and works cooperatively with customer service support team to provide clear, concise, and accurate information needed to quote and process orders
- Establishes agency sales goals in line with overall company goals and provides formal performance reviews on at least a quarterly basis or more frequently, if appropriate to implement corrective measures and ensure goals are achieved
- Completes all required sales reports within established timeframe
- Collaborates with the internal teams by sharing information about customers and programs
- Follows all relevant policies and procedures in an ethical and consistent manner to protect the best interest of the company and our customers
- Travels 60 - 70% to existing and prospective customers in designated territory to qualify needs, make appropriate sales presentations, and develop relationships throughout the customer organisation
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication of English.
- A minimum of five years sales experience selling machinery/equipment and/or OEM capital equipment to both extrusion and/or injection molding companies within a designated territory
- Bachelor’s degree (or regional equivalent) in mechanical engineering, plastics processing engineering or plastics technology required, or equivalent experience as noted above
- Moderate to high degree of proficiency in ERP, CRM, and Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and decision-making
- Critical thinking skills to solve issues and foresee possible outcomes and consequences
- Ability to objectively balance priorities to achieve desired outcomes when working cross-functionally
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain diverse customer and business relationships on a global scale and work effectively within a team
- Business oriented, with the ability to understand metrics related to sales and profit margins
- Proven ability to provide leadership and management for projects or to employees sharing a common goal
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor with limited day-to-day oversight
- Ability to fluently speak, write and understand English
- Must be able to speak, write and understand Chinese (Business level)
This international machinery company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: + Car allowancesLocation: BangkokDate posted: 29 July 2022An attractive General Manager Thailand (Machinery) ( x1 Vacancy) has become available at multinational machinery company based in Bangkok.
Salary: THB150000 - THB220000 per month + Bonus + Group insurance + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Industrial Sales Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global lubricant company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: + BonusesLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Regional Business Development Manager (Beverage) (x 1 Vacancy) has recently become available at a leading global beverage company based in Bangkok.
Salary: THB180000 - THB220000 per month + bonuses + company car + health insurance + provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Regional Sales and Marketing Director job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected pipe and conduit company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: bonus, provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Head of Retail Operation (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most well-known multinational FMCG company. This is a role for Head of Retail Operation who is a top in their field.