National Sales Manager - OTC/ Consumer Healthcare
Salary Allowance + Incentive + Provident Fund
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Job Ref 1816280/001
Date posted 16 June 2022bangkok sales/channel-management 2022-06-16 2022-08-15 sales Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international consumer healthcare business is seeking a high-calibre National Sales Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Thailand to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead all sales activities and manage team across Thailand. As a National Sales Manager, you will be in charge of maximise business growth through cross collaboration with the team.
The salary range for this role is Base salary per month + allowance + provident fund + bonus + incentive
- Develop a framework on national objectives and directions for the teams to ensure achievement of sales and market share goals
- Develop and execute long-term strategic plans and short-term tactical plans by applying national strategies and guidelines to capture internal strengths, weaknesses, external opportunities, and threats, and convert them to business growth
- Ensure the effective planning, strategizing and implementation of marketing-initiated programs and territory action plans on a monthly and quarterly basis including coordination with departments concerned
- Drive Sales Force Effectiveness through monitoring tools on KPI implementation to ensure that overall objectives will be met & exceeded
- Provide mentorship, leadership & development to District Managers through regular discussions, business reviews & coaching sessions
- Conduct at least semestral business reviews with sales team to track sales performance, to monitor KPI implementations, to correct areas for improvement & to capture opportunities with significant business impact
- Conduct semestral employee development review to identify strengths and areas for improvement. Monitor sales and performance and the employees’ overall career development
- Ensure strict enforcement of, and compliance to Company Business Policy Guidelines (FCPA), Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association of the Thailand Guidelines Principles and other relevant codes/policies impacting the conduct of business
- Ensure inventory targets and availability in supply chains (distributors, hospitals, and dispensing doctors)
- To initiate and foster mutually beneficial business partnerships with other departments internally and externally
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related field
- Eight -10 years’ experience in sales leadership role, preferably in OTC and consumer health channels
- Strong in people management and people development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking, highly organised and good in data analytics
This leading consumer healthcare firm has an outstanding international reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting National Sales Manager role.
Apply now to this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB180000 - THB220000 per month + bonuses + company car + health insurance + provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Regional Sales and Marketing Director job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected pipe and conduit company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB80000 - THB200000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Head of Leasing (Community mall) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at growing start-up in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for a sales leasing who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Bonus + Group InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 June 2022An exciting Head of Business Development job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global Energy company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a Business Developer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Senior Trade Planning Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Director, this is a role for a Trade planner who is a leader in their field.
Salary: + BonusesLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Regional Business Development Manager (Beverage) (x 1 Vacancy) has recently become available at a leading global beverage company based in Bangkok.