Distribution Sales Manager (Automation)
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Car allowance + Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Job Ref 1810730/001
Date posted 03 June 2022bangkok sales/channel-management 2022-06-16 2022-08-02 sales Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Distribution Sales Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global Automation company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Distributor sales who is a leader in their field.
About the Distribution Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad Sales and Business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
The salary range is 100,000-150,000 THB + car allowance + bonus + group insurance + provident fund
- To develop and maintain the distributor network in the respective area which can sell company products of all business units.
- To define and execute business plans to develop the distribution sales channel and to increase market presence & coverage
- To steer and control the performance of all official partners & appointed distributors in the area and derive corrective measures if required
- To execute distributor due diligence and certification through an assessment process including a compliance questionnaire
- To develop & maintain the relationship with key stakeholders of distributors
- To consult official partners & appointed distributors about business planning and support their business plan execution
- To manage contracts ensuring that agreed terms & conditions are complied
- To regularly conduct geographical and industry segment-based market potential analysis to identify white spots and find new distributors in these areas which are able to sell products of all business units
- To implement the distribution sales strategy (incl. Network Planning, Contracting, Product Sales Steering, Stock Mgmt., Pricing Guideline, Conflict Mgmt., and Competence Development)
- To execute & continuously improve the distributor development & support program (incl. Budgeting, Training, Campaigns, Conferences, Marketing) with support of market management
- To gradually reduce the share of business with non-certified distributors
- To proactively align with Direct Sales Managers on channel collaboration or managing channel conflicts to create a seamless customer journey
- To plan & host annual distributor conferences in the respective area
- To plan & host quarterly performance review meetings with all official partners and appointed distributors
- To regularly visit official partners and appointed distributors as well as joint visits to their top customers in the respective area
- To participate in exhibitions or customer events arranged by company or arranged in collaboration with official partners or appointed distributors
- To use quantitative data such as turnover, order entry or opportunities to identify the performance of his/her team
- To be a careful observer, a skilled questioner and a trusted advisor who gains qualitative data by spending most of his/her time in direct contact with his/her team (as a team and as individuals
- To know how to enable each of his/her team members to get the best from themselves and understands the value and the process of learning
- To derive his/her reward from observing the success and recognition of his/her individual team members
- To focus on competence development of his/her team as well of the official partners and appointed distributors in the respective area with focus on selling, communication, and technical skills
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/electrical/mechatronics or automation, Business Administration, or comparable qualification.
- Five to seven years of relevant business experience necessary
- Experience in the industrial automation market and the respective industries, products and applications is crucial
- Experience in the field of operational distribution sales is crucial
- Experience in people management and/or experience in managing in a networked organisation is crucial
- Fluent in spoken and written English is crucial
- Adaptive communication skills are crucial
- High degree of cultural sensitivity and good understanding of business practices and behavioural styles of Distributors in the respective area
- Capability to build up successful and sustainable business relationships with distributors on equal footing
- Knowledge of company as a company and its product range is beneficial
- MS Office (especially Excel) & CRM Software
This international automation company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Distribution Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Sales Manager (Cosmetics) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the growing beauty consumer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + bonuses + other allowances + health insurance + provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Head of Technical Sales (SEA) job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global leading company based in Bangkok. This is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + bonuses + other allowance + health insuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Sales Director (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
Salary: THB90000 - THB120000 per month + Incentive + Provident Fund + Allowance + BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Commercial Head – Capital and Life Sciences (x 2 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected medical device company brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director. This is a role for a Commercial Head – Capital and Life Sciences who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 04 June 2022An exciting Sales Specialist job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global automation company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Business Manager, this is a role for a Sales Specialist who is a leader in their field.