Salary THB70000 - THB120000 per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Piyatas Suthapornpat
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 sales Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 70000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting e-Commerce Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global consumer electronics firms. This is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the e-Commerce Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining e-commerce strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside digital marketing and sales team. You will also take the lead providing direction to all e-commerce-related activities.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - 120k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance.
- Managing the achievement of on-line sales targets
- Developing e-commerce business plans for individual platforms in order to deliver top-line targets via optimised e-commerce sales funnels
- Leading, working and collaborating within the company, with e-distributors, and various other platforms to deliver best in class on-line execution and an optimal shopper experience
- Owning P/L performance e.g. budget control eg. promotion and media efficiency(optimum ROI)
- Planning stock levels to achieve FC accuracy performance requirements
- Developing new business opportunities to maximise revenue/profit
- Monitoring the price and promotion of competitor's website and work closely with marketing team to compete and grab the sales on online
- Monitoring key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them key experience
- Understanding of order management/customer
The successful e-Commerce manager will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in digital marketing or business-related field
- At least four to five years’ experience in E commerce, online marketing or relevant function
- Experience in FMCG, retailing or multinational company would be a plus
- Computer literacy, especially advance Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to manage complex planning and reporting process
This international consumer electronics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting e-Commerce Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551