Trade Marketing Manager
Salary Provident Fund + Insurance
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-23 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 140000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG beverage company with a great portfolio of products and an exciting and ambitious growth plan is looking for Trade Marketing Manager (x1 vacancy) to drive the business vision of the company.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will drive business with trade marketing strategies by looking into area/channel/customer, defining and developing in-store strategies. You will be supporting sales by promoting a category management approach by relevant data collection and analysis.
The salary range for this role is THB140K - THB180K per month + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Lead the trade marketing team and oversee all trade marketing-related functions for the organisation, engaging with sales, marketing and other related functions to align and execute promotional programs at trade including price promotions, PC/PG programs, POSM production, and other related activities
- Generate relevant business intelligence reports from internal and third-party data (incorporating understanding on shoppers, category, customer, competition etc); identify opportunities, and develop, propose and execute new trade marketing initiatives for organisation
- Build and maintain relationships with key account in modern retail and agents in traditional trade, understanding customer setup, requirements, processes etc so we can cultivate positive business relations and maximise business opportunities
- Develop and propose in-store vision of success for modern retail channel; support its implementation and continuously review the effectiveness of our in-store actions
- Conceive, propose and manage annual trade marketing budgets, monitor spending and ensure maximum return of investments
- Provide leadership to trade marketing teams, setting team structures, establishing ways of working, hiring, training, and developing team for optimum performance
To succeed in the Trade Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with sales, marketing and other related cross functions.
- Minimum of five years or trade/channel marketing experience in FMCG industry
- Experienced in team management
- Strong project and stakeholder management
- Self-motivated and able to work multitasking environment with clear priority setting
- Good command in English
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551