VP Merchandise - Sport Product
Salary THB200000 - THB250000 per month + Insurance + Bonus + Product Discount
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 28 March 20192019-04-01 2019-05-27 retail Bangkok Silom TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As the VP Merchandise - Sport Product, you will be resposnbile for the overall opportunity and strategy of category or brand assignment. You will ensure the categories or brand assignment are powerfully positioned to most effectively drive and increase sales, profit and market share.
About the VP Merchandise - Sport Product Role:
The VP Merchandise will be the key person in the development and execution of strategic initiatives, ultimately driving business across a rapidly evolving and competitive environment. The VP Merchandise will own and have accountability for the business across merchandising plan, category marketing plan, sales-profit and distribution in responsible category.
- Achieve company sales and profit target
- Ownership of the category business across all functional areas, including marketing, sales promotion, distribution, sales and profit and etc.
- Set, lead, execute and drive long term strategic growth plans and detailed category go-to market strategy and process
- Build and ownership of the category vision, merchandise strategy, assortment plan, marketing story development, identify innovation strategies into specific product that grows market share
- Accountable for commercialisation within the category: calendar adherence, margin, SKU/sales/profit productivity
- Stock management in-season and off season selling decisions (eg., markdowns, liquidation)
- Accountable for driving consumer-centricity and executing category growth
To succeed in this role, you will need to partner with top brand, company brand (private label, distribution and licensee brand) to ensure strategy alignment in order to drive sales and profit.
- Passionate or experienced in sports
- Thinks customer-first and drives relevant strategies that drive preference and loyalty for brand
- Tracks record and proven success in leading a growing business
- Solid understanding around all aspects of the business; product, sales and the seasonality of the business
- Strong understanding of category business on Market and customer and have financial knowledge
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of people type
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analysis information skillfully
- A deep desire to get to “root cause”; able to synthesise complex or diverse information, while using intuition and experience to complement data
- Pushes beyond the obvious and is comfortable going into “unchartered” territory in setting direction for the team and organisation; flexible and comfortable to roll-up your sleeves and used to being hands-on
The successful VP Merchandise will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP Merchandise - Sport Product job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551