Trade Marketring Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 fmcg Bangkok Rama 4 TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading FMCG company has a job vacancy for a Trade Marketing Manager to drive product development across GT Channel and support the business vision of the company.
About Trade Marketing Manager Role:
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will responsible for deliver trade channel strategic plan to achieve fiscal sales and distribution target.
Strategy and Long-term plan
- Understand Category Visions, shopper insights and Strategy to identify opportunity to grow business
- Lead channel growth strategies, develop channel plan, implement customise channel communication-based insights and priorities between the Marketing and the shopper in particular channel to achieve business growth goal
- Maintain a complete understanding of the dynamics and trends within the categories and managed with implications and recommendations to capture opportunity in channel for sale target achievement
- Continuously identify category & channel opportunity from shopper and customer insights to update/develop medium term and short-term plan (i.e. Yearly, quarterly, or monthly plan/priorities) to support customer development team
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Develop annual budget planning indicating channel priority and focus with action plans to ensure that budget allocation is effective and well-spent for sale target achievement
- Lead in developing and monitor/control channel activities, projects and promotions within budget and on time in order to maximise the return on investment and ensure adequate levels of trade and consumer participation
- Monitor and Control productivity that meets company plan / expectation
- Align & co-create direction and plan with cross function i.e. Medical/Marketing, Sale, Demand, and Finance team
- Maintain a complete understanding of the dynamics and trends within the categories managed with implications and recommendations to Sales/ Marketing team and other functions
To succeed in this Trade Marketing Manager role, you will need to possess strong business analytical skills.
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field
- At least two years’ work experience as Trade Marketing or Sales, FMCG business is preferable
- Strategic thinking and business acumen
- Customer and Category Management Development (CCMD)
- Project Management and Business Planning, Initiative and follow through, Sales Management, Supervisory, Coaching and teamwork
- Good Command of English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Phuwadol Sritippho (Tee) on
02 344 4840 or email to email@example.com.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551