District Manager - Food Retail
Salary THB70000 - THB80000 per month + Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-08 retail Bangkok TH THB 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the District Manager - Food Retail, you will be devising, together with the Country Operations Manager and Shop Managers, strategies to improve profit performance.
About the District Manager - Food Retail Role:
This role will be responsible for managing of the shops operations and has full profit and loss responsibility of all shops in the area.
- Monthly analyses with each Shop Manager of the profit and loss statements for all shops to identify areas of concern/improvement
- Weekly analysis and reviews of staff scheduling in all the shops
- Devising, together with the Country Operations Manager and Shop Managers, topline improvement strategies
- Working closely with the marketing department to identify, plan and implement local shop marketing activities and promotions to achieve topline targets
- Devising strategies to maintain and improve customer service standards
- Ensuring the smooth roll-out of all marketing plans and new menu items
- Devising strategies to maintain and improve high standards of operational excellence to meet ESP targets
- Conducting regular unannounced ESP audits to ensure all ESP guidelines are met
- Ensuring that all outstanding repairs and maintenance matters in all shops are dealt with timeously and economically
- Ensuring that all shops comply with local health and safety standards/regulation
- Regular weekly shop visits and monthly documented business reviews with the Shop Managers
- Conducting weekly cash audits in each of the shops under his/her care
- Weekly reviewing and approval of petty cash purchases of all shops within his/her area
To succeed in this District Manager - Food Retail role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of business.
- Five years of professional experience in food retail in Thailand
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, F&B or related fields
- Preferably experience in F&B industry, in operations with marketing experience in customer acquisition
- A thorough understanding of F&B basic operational drivers and framework
- Good understanding of planning, strategising, handling P&L knowledge
- Aggressive and meticulous, with excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Good service mind and detailed-oriented
- Able to work independently under pressure with strong leadership
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
The successful District Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551