Trade Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 fmcg bangkok TH THB 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager in Bangkok to develop category and channel strategies, promotion/pricing strategy and distribution strategy for assigned channels.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
As the Trade Marketing Manager, you will contribute to category marketing plans, with customer & category analysis and promotional strategy.
- Develop category and channel strategies, promotion/pricing strategy, and distribution strategy for assigned channels
- Help Customer Development Manager to develop trade marketing year plan (including CP & DE budget planning) which aligns with brand strategy in order to achieve OP target
- Coordinate with marketing, sales, CS, planner, factory and other functions for activity/new product launch/promotion alignment
- Involve in category management process with key customers in assigned channels, including setting scorecard, data analysis and activity proposal, as well as some parts of category review presentation
- Work together with the sales/channel managers to recommend actions to strengthen the position in the category and to improve distribution of company products
- Contributes to category marketing plans, with customer & category analysis and promotional strategy
- Define the trade marketing budget and manage budget spending as planned, as well as comment and agree on the proposed projects from trade marketing executives
- Continuously analyses data and information of the customers/channels/competitors
- Involve in trade marketing team development by giving advices or coaching other members of the team from time to time
To succeed in the Trade Marketing Manager role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- At least five years experience in sales or marketing in FMCG industry with strong background in trade marketing in both modern
- Good command of English
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good in MS office computer skills
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Able to travel within Thailand regularly
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of trade marketing and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Trade Marketing Manager role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551