Channel Sales Manager (Traditional Trade)
Salary Car allowance + Bonuses
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 19 December 2018 2018-12-19automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters
An attractive Channel Sales Manager (Traditional Trade) job has just recently become available at a leading global automotive parts manufacturer based in Bangkok. You will an active player in the design and implementation of a best-in-class strategic sales strategy to expand the company customer base and presence in Thailand.
About the Channel Sales Manager (Traditional Trade) Role:
You will be responsible for building and developing strong relationships with partner distributors through joint business planning and identifying opportunities for long term growth.
- Establish and monitor annual, quarterly, and monthly sales target for the distribution channel and lead the sales team in the planning and delivery of sales and financial targets
- Coach and direct team members to achieve sales and profitability objectives in line with company strategy and policies
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies by defining the right level of sell-in and sell-through, inventory, promotional campaigns, training needs and resources
- Develop the required sub-retailer network coverage to improve the weighted distribution of the Goodyear products
- Improve sales forecast accuracy, deliver cost saving, increase customer satisfaction as well as minimise business risks monitoring customers credit exposure
- Work closely with the Sales Director and cross functionally with the other departments to ensure that customer needs are met with full responsibility of the distribution channel P&L
To succeed in this Channel Sales Manager (Traditional Trade) role, you must have at least nine years' sales lead experience with team management and exposure to implementing and developing distributor programs in Thailand.
- Proven ability to influence and coach the team for at least three to five years
- Demonstrable strong record of sales achievement and closing complex deals
- Strong leadership and excellent analytic and communication skills
- Automotive business experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Thai
The company is one of the world's biggest automotive parts manufacturer with around 60,000 people in 22 countries worldwide.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Channel Sales Manager (Traditional Trade) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.