Sales Manager - OTC (BKK, UPC)
Salary Excellent BenefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A world-leading consumer health company is recruiting a Sales Manager to join their team. In this Sales Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Sales Manager - OTC (BKK, UPC) Role:
As the Sales Manager (Consumer Health - OTC), you will be in charge of the overall performance of the territories. You will also take the lead providing direction to sales-related activities, including coaching and supervising team members.
- Accountable and responsible to manage the assigned territory to make sure achievement of agreed sales targets/KPIs
- Analyse territory problems and come up with the action plan for development
- Control the budget assigned for the territory
- Coach and supervise team members to achieve maximum effectiveness in selling, new user (customers) recruitment and building brand loyalty among consumers
- Initiate and follow-up special events outside the medical channel in co-ordination between the marketing and attend the events as the company representative to promote the products
- Forecast number of promotional products/premium, giveaways, brochures and etc. to be distributed within the territory
- Provide the brand management with competitors and market information
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Consumer Health - OTC) role, you will need to develop and implement sales plan, based on the agreed budget and work closely with other managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or related field
- Strong background in sales from FMCG or pharmaceutical business
- Direct experience in OTC channel
- Strong background in negotiation, team management and coaching
- Good command in English and Thai due to nature of business
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in people management
- Able to travel in upcountry
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of sales management and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager - OTC (BKK, UPC) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.