Division Customer Support Manager
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-15 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A world-leading manufacturing firm is recruiting a Division Customer Support Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for relationship management focus on dealer development.
About the Division Customer Support Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for develop aftermarket sale plan (part and service sale) and provides marketing support to ensure product optimization. You wil also have to resolves product and performance issues with channel partners/customers and communicates with factories on appropriate issues and solutions; including Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)/Customer.
- Relationship Management (CRM) and follow-up
- Manages efforts in developing channel partner's product support capabilities (Service ADVISOR, Dealer
- Technical Assistance Center, Tools, Facilities, Warranty Administration) to improve customer satisfaction
- Delivers product training, technical, and/or management training to channel partners, company employees or customers and facilitates channel partner employee development by counselling them on training plans and class enrolment
- Provides marketing support to ensure product optimisation via customer clinics and assisting with demonstrations and farm shows
To succeed in the Division Customer Support job, you will need to have the ability to maintain strong relationship with distributors including provide after sales services.
- Strong Engineering background; Mechanical is preferable
- Experienced in dealer management within Automotive/Agricultural industries (eight to ten years)
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time (within the country)
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written English due to nature of the business
This international manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of
expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the
potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their
people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Division Customer Support job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.