Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for an E-Commerce Manager to develop and execute the company’s e-commerce strategies as part of the job responsibilities, across the e-Com Accounts in Thailand.
About the E-Commerce Manager Role:
As an E-Commerce Manager, you will drive business growth with the e-Commerce forums, by building strategic partnerships with key accounts, and growing mental availability with consumers through tailored brand marketing.
- Responsibility for the e-commerce channel. Develop and implement the long-term, advantageous strategies to grow the e-commerce business
- Implement, measure and monitor the performance of responsible key accounts plan
- Presents all NPD to the corporate offices of these e-commerce key accounts
- Negotiates the trading terms and represents company as the key contact for e-commerce customers and be able to influence and negotiate best outcomes
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing & e-Business Head, Trade Marketing Team and other key strategic stakeholders to ensure the account develops a true omni-channel approach
- Ownership of the trade spend budget for e-commerce key account customers and develops the promotional program to enable delivery of the financial targets.
To succeed in the E-Commerce Manager job, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Three to five years of sales background with experience in managing FMCG business in e-commerce channel in B2B and B2C online models
- Familiar with consumer goods route-to-market business model, data analysis work and financial analysis/management
- Previous experiences with international FMCG organisations to work in a matrix collaborative environment will be an advantage
- Able to lead negotiations especially in area of trading terms, distributor management, planning and prioritising skills
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this E-Commerce Manager role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.