Retail Sales & Operations Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-28 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An eyes glasses frame retailer is recruiting a Retail Sales & Operations Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this Sales and Operation job, you will lead the team of sales and marketing to manage the stores for sales and operational plan.
About the Retail Sales & Operations Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will lead all sales and operation activities and manage teams across region. As the Retail Sales and Operations Manager, you will be in charge of overall sales and operational management.
- Optimise sales opportunities, manage and support sales team to achieve sales target
- Establish and implement action plan in cooperation with head office management to develop sales for each product category and clientele (both local and tourist)
- Be aware of local trading environment and its impact on our sales, including competitor's trading activities
- Implement and follow proper visual presentation guidelines to project brands image and benefit sales through presentation
- Make timely window and interior display changes pro-actively to feature various new items and create excitement
- Ensure proper inventory mix matching to market needs
- Review merchandise assortment on regular basis. Plan and take necessary steps to optimise stock level and stock mix to reflect sales, buying trends and customer demands
- Instruct and supervise staff in the correct execution of all operating procedures, including merchandise receipt, pricing, counts, and sales
- Maintain the highest standard of housekeeping both on and off the sales floor at all times
To succeed in the Retail Sales & Operations Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the team, especially Sales and Marketing team.
- Seven years of retail experience, with at least three years of managerial experience
- Experience in FMCG, Fashion, Luxury Retail
- Good logic with strong analytic skills
- Strong Operational & Sales skills
- Work well under pressure and can handle tough situation
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Pro-active and outgoing, self-initiative; ability to deal with crisis situations
- Self-motivated, presentable, well-organised with good interpersonal skills
- Maintain good professional working relationship with internal/external parties
This leading eye glasses frame retailer was founded and has been operating for many years. With their professional service, the company has been growing and has provided attractive benefits to their employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the career challenge and advancement, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Retail Sales & Operations Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.