Brand Manager (Luxury Products)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A luxury retailer is recruiting a Brand Manager (Luxury Products) in Bangkok to join their team. In this sales and marketing job, you will lead a team of sales to manage the sales of products and distribution development.
About the Brand Manager (Luxury Products) Role:
Reporting directly to the brand’s head office in Switzerland for marketing, sales, distribution and communication policy issues, you will establish sales/expense budgets for the brand division and is responsible for achieving them in line with company’s policy for the country.
- Prepares the sales/marketing and communication plans for the country
- Prepares the division’s management reports as well as special reports requested by brand head office
- Responsible for the budget, balance sheet and income statement of the division
- Sales of products and distribution development in line with brand’s defined policy for the country
- Pricing of products according to the international pricing policy of brand and in line with the defined company policy for the country
- Adopts brand’s marketing concept for the country
- Local adaptation of communication concept for the brand, in line with the brand’s worldwide concept
- Gives recommendations and consults with the brand head office about overall product, communication and distribution strategies
- Supervises the proper use of display material by customers
- Supervises the merchandising of customers in line with the marketing policy of brand head office
- Assists the Country Manager in establishing a company spirit within the company country organisation (efficiency, unity, cooperation)
- Informs the Country Manager of all and every extraordinary or irregular points and elements in the field of her responsibility
To succeed in the Brand Manager role, you will need to understand that all marketing, sales, distribution and communication issues are also coordinated with the Country Manager. The Country Manager must be informed well in advance of all suggestions regarding changes of the brand’s marketing strategy in her country.
- Senior candidate with strong background in sales and operation management, especially, in retail business with strong commercial sense to perform the business
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Admin or related fields; MBA is preferable
- Good logic with strong analytic skills
- Strong operational & sales skills
- Work well under pressure and can handle tough situations
- Having experience in P&L analytical role
- Result-oriented, takes initiative, strives for success with strong sense of entrepreneurship
- Strong negotiation skills
This leading luxury retailer was founded and has been operating for over a decade. With their professional service, the company has been growing and has provided an attractive benefit to their employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the career challenge and advancement, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Brand Manager (Luxury Products) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.