National Sales Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 11 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive National Sales Manager job has recently become available at a global automotive part manufacturer based in Bangkok. You will be accountable to maintain existing business relationships and develop new ones, which will deliver sustainable volume and margin growth.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
As the National Sales Manager, you will report to the General Manager and lead a team of 9-10 people to achieve the company sales growth.
- Provide the inspiration, vision and strategy to remain at the forefront of the industry; conduct ongoing sales performance reviews with key customers to ensure sustainable growth targets are achieved as per agreed business plans
- Develop plans to attract new customers and the ability to exert more influence in the market
- Support and grow existing business with retail customers, focusing on meeting customer needs whilst delivering sustainable business and margin growth in whole sale, RD, retail and modern trade customer group
- Develop a clear understanding of the product portfolio with specific focus on top sizes in Thailand; provide feedback to BU product management to ensure that the range remains relevant for the market
- Develop new channels to market fleets and modern trade through development of retail network
- Ensure that forecasting/forward planning on all key product volumes are updated on a monthly basis; prepare monthly business/department reports over viewing status, performance and highlighting potential issues develop and implement business plans for all identified business accounts
- Work with the key people within the business to manage through new product requirements and launches
- Maintain an operational focus with regular joint sales calls to major retail account chains; regular travel to visit customer nationwide and also some international travels
To succeed in this role, you must have a minimum of seven years working experience in sales and marketing with a minimum of three years people management experience.
- University degree
- Excellent command of English language to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Results-driven and people focused
- Experience in automotive aftermarket is a plus
- Experience in retail development, channel development is very much preferred
This global automotive part manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.