Promotion Manager (Traditional Trade)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 06 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for Promotion Manager (Traditional Trade) in Thailand to drive promotion activities and support the business vision of the company.
About Promotion Manager (Traditional Trade):
As a Promotion Manager, you will drive trade activation and promotion across Traditional Trade Channel for responsible brand/products.
- Integrated brand plan to execution in channels
- Responsible for tailoring promotions and activities by channels / customers
- In-depth understanding of channels and customers’ key sales drivers and growth opportunity
- Build up yearly and monthly promotional activity for all channels, regions and customers
- Manage budget as per the approved plan
- Do pre and post evaluation of the approved activity
- 20% of time must have field visit to track the implementation of activity
- Ensure costs saving and effectiveness of activity by strong negotiation with supplier
- Coordinate with cross-functions such as Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Financial to ensure quality/quantity of promotion
- Supervise, develop and monitor subordinates to ensure they discipline and deliver company’s goal
To succeed in the Promotion Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Master degree in Business Administration / Marketing or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in sales, marketing and trade marketing in FMCG industry
- Strong knowledge of field sales activation and point-of-sales development
- Strong knowledge of promotion concepts (Marketing 4P’s strategy)
- Ability to create promotions and activities to improve sales and profit
- Ability to produce, plan, design, execute and manage promotions and activities for channels and customers
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively with multi-functional teams especially sales and marketing
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraint to meet deadlines and accurate
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Entrepreneurial and results oriented attitude
- Proactive and initiative, strong problem-solving ability, fast learning and energetic
- Self-motivated, flexible, honest & trustworthy
- A team player, able to multi-task and meticulous
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Promotion Manager (Traditional Trade) opportunity.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.