Trade Channel Manager (Modern Trade)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 21 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Trade Channel Manager in Bangkok to deliver trade marketing activities for modern trade channel and support the business vision of the company as part of the job scope.
About Trade Channel Manager (Modern Trade) Role:
As a Trade Channel Manager (Modern Trade), you will take care of Trade Marketing Activities for MT channels. Analysis pricing, pack, promotion & channel to grow brands will be part of the job scope. You will also develop Channel Strategy & POP guidelines to ensure sales & profit achievement, based on understanding of consumer / shopper, competitor & channel dynamics.
- Develop channel strategy & POP guidelines to ensure sales & profit achievement based on understanding of consumer / shopper, competitor & channel dynamics
- Lead the team in activity development & implementation for responsible channel
- Analysis, using category data to drive sale / offtake & market share
- Control Profit / Loss vs. Budget & Target
- Channel performance review
- Lead in cross-functional team working to solve problems
To succeed in the Trade Channel Manager role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- At least three to five years’ experience in Trade Marketing field or Data Analysis and Promotion Creating, Planning and Evaluating of FMCG
- Experience in POS & Consumer Panel data analysis on different platforms (e.g. Dunnhumby, Nielsen Scantrack, EYC, etc.) would be preferred
- Strong leadership as well as interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong analytical and work in data analysis area
- Fluency in spoken & written English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Strong presentation skills
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this Trade Channel Manager (Modern Trade) role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.