Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 13 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to drive Channel & Category development and support the business vision of the company in Bangkok.
About Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG Role:
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will drive Channel & Category Development for responsible product category and coordinate with cross-functions to implement category plan across channels.
- Create category strategy development & guideline, focusing on pack & place
- Analyse EPOS sales data, consumer & shopper insight to identify opportunities in maximising business across existing and new channels
- Allocate and manage promotional budget across channel to ensure optimised return on investment
- Provide promotion guideline and rules based on learning from post-evaluation and deliver category objectives
- Suggest price, promotion strategy and mechanic for new product launch and brand activation campaign
- Coordinate with cross-functions to implement category plan across channels
- Evaluate and review implemented marketing activities for developing future plan
To succeed in the Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor or Master degree in job-related field.
- More than four years of trade marketing, category analyst and FMCG environment experiences
- Experience in Trade Marketing, Category Development in Modern Trade & Traditional Trade
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Excellent in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Good in presentation and negotiation
- Dynamic personality, self-driven and good multitasking skill
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.