Sales Manager - Domestic Market (Food Industry)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 30 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Sales Manager to drive sales activities for domestic markets and support the business vision of the company.
About the Sales Manager - Domestic Market (Food Industry) Role:
As the Sale Manager, you will be responsible for sales management and sales activities for domestic markets. The objective is to drive sales growth, execute action plan, prepare sales forecast and sales admin.
- Sales strategy and plan to key customer, new potential business expansion and key customer retain with long term relation
- Analyse market situations and identify new growth areas for potential business opportunities
- Expand market area and increase sales volumes
- Budget planning and control
- Monitoring and control all of operational costs and expenses regarding sales activities
- Coordinate with marketing team for sales growth strategy and implementation
- Coordinate with internal and external departments to ensure optimal business operations
- Quality control of product quality, product packaging and related regulation
- Ensure orders are met within agreed timeframes, as well as invoicing and payments
- Prepare sales report and performance report
- Continually review and improve company sales literature, company sales presentations and sales material
- Ensure that sales inquiry process is conducted in a timely manner that meets internal procedures and customer satisfaction
- Prepare and update report of sales progress, forecast, analyst market trend and potential opportunity to Sales Director
- Supervise and lead domestic sales team
To succeed in the Sales Manager - Domestic Market (Food Industry) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Age between 32-40 years
- Minimum five years’ experience in food industry with great leadership and project-management skills
- Familiar with regulatory, quality or similar function required to address compliance with food regulations
- Creative, energetic, self-motivated and possess strong communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager - Domestic Market (Food Industry) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.