Channel Manager - Traditional Trade
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 09 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Channel Manager to drive trade marketing across the traditional trade channels and support the business vision of the company.
About the Channel Manager - Traditional Trade Role:
As the Channel Manager, you will be responsible for the trade marketing activities in traditional trade, in line with the overall trade marketing and brand strategy by given deep understanding of both shoppers and customers.
- Develop and formulate channel marketing year plan (in line with consumer marketing plan) for cash van channel (own van and distributor van) under committed trade spending
- Develop strategy to guide long term direction for excellence operation structure via 5 years plan
- Implement trade marketing execution plan to achieve sales target, distribution, budget & campaign objectives and execution excellence
- Communicate and drive channel execution plan with sales team while working closely with sales team, distributor representative and Marketing team to achieve the most efficacious result on sales operation
- Monitor and evaluate trade promotion program effectiveness and spending progress against plan and clearly defined key learning
- Develop schematic POP materials to effectively meet the campaign objective and result each channel
- Analyse sales data of sales and distribution in order to proactively develop action plan to facilitate the sales growth
- Prepare related monthly performance report (sales progress vs target, spending, promotion plan and evaluation) and also promotion sales brief to guide sales team for next month direction
- Set up monthly pricing and promotion template
- Bi-monthly market visit of cash van to capture market situation, competitor activities and promotion feedback from customers
- Support sales team and distribution pattern on key trade activities and new product launch
- Assist in channel profitability analysis to achieve trade marketing KPI
- Coordinate with sales team to develop account plan/category management
- Jointly develop account/area specific promotion activity with Group Key Account Manager, Key Account Manager and Sales Manager
- Coordinate with the sales team and DKSH space man team to develop prototype plan-o-grams for each trade channel and specific account
To succeed in the Channel Manager - Traditional Trade role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Three to five years - products or sales experiences in supervisory level in general trade channel
- Knowledge of market, products & customers
- Leadership & people skills
- Selling, negotiation & motivation skills
- Decision making & problem-solving skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.