Channel Manager - Modern Trade
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 09 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Channel Manager to drive trade marketing across modern trade channels and support the business vision of the company.
About the Channel Manager - Modern Trade Role:
As the Channel Manager, you will be responsible for the trade marketing activities in modern trade, in line with the overall trade marketing and brand strategy by given deep understanding of both shoppers and customers.
Trade Marketing Strategy Development for MT channel
- Develop channel strategy and trade marketing plan
- Develop appropriate promotion calendars with the KAMs and chains (internal & external customers) factoring cost effective promotions, communication, new product introduction, occasion-based activation and etc.
- Conduct promotional analysis and build in sights & learning
- Partner with marketing for assortment strategy and portfolio partitioning
- Co-create for ideation, planning & budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including points of sales materials and promotion
- Monitor and evaluate trade promotion program effectiveness against plan and clearly defined key learning
- Key member of the MT channel team, working towards delivering the MT sales ambitions; support KAMs to align and delight chains (MT customers) to become a preferred partner
- Analyse competition actions to spot trends/themes around their direction
Trade Investment ROI
- Company plans to make significant investment into trade promotions and driving MT strategy; the process of measuring spends effectiveness
- Develop sustainable system to capture and share key market/channel insights; this requires collaborative working with internal team and stakeholders; setup required back-end to make it seamless and timely process
- Development & management of strong supplier relationships to deliver high quality service/product and value-added initiatives; this requires a sound ability to develop close working relationships with internal clients and external partners
To succeed in the Channel Manager - Modern Trade role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three to five years of trade marketing management experience is needed
- Formal experience/background in sales is highly recommended
- Able to cut through data and complexity to find recommendations and solutions
- Able to work with different levels of stakeholder
- Knowledge of category management and assortment is needed
- Knowledge of trade channel in modern trade is highly recommended
- Fluency in spoken and written English
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Channel Manager - Modern Trade opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.