Channel Manager (Traditional Trade)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 05 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Channel Manager (Traditional Trade) to drive company sales target and support the business vision of the company.
About the Channel Manager (Traditional Trade) Role:
As the Channel Manager, you will drive trade activities across traditional trade channels with the trade marketing team and managing distributor.
- Accountable for business planning and achieving in top line and bottom line under company direction
- Manage and motivate the distributors to deliver sales, distribution, forecast and perfect execution under the timeline
- Initiate and develop trade activities and sales materials for the customers and campaign communication
- Create good relationship with distributors, wholesalers and customers in order to build positive image towards brand
- Maximise the efficiency of SE payment and control the spending under budget
- Prepare monthly report and present to management on a monthly basis
- Project assignment, upon request
To succeed in this role, you will need to evaluate sales performance, market situation, competitors and key factors to present the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Administration or related field
- At least five years’ experience in trade marketing or marketing in FMCG
- Experience in traditional trade channel is a must
- Experienced in managing distributor is an essential
- Able to multi-task and work cross functionally, self-motivated and positive working attitude
- Good analytical, forward thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Channel Manager (Traditional Trade) opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.