Trade Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 01 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As the Trade Marketing Manager, you will support BIC Thailand, Myanmar & Malaysia offline & online business development to seek for retail excellence driving, new distribution securing, offline channel strategy plan defining and finally achieve the delivery of profitable business.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
As the Trade Marketing Manager, you will define the channel strategy plan based on brand strategy and channel knowledge to deliver a profitable business.
- Develop channel strategy and promotion calendar for profitable offline & online business
- Align brand plans and promotions with manager and marketing team before local execution - the final goal being to achieve the sales budget
- Align brand plans with account plans and implementation and deliver consistency in terms of brand plans and promotions between the countries
- Build product communication via turning the “selling points” into sales tools to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to their customers
- Plan product portfolio assortment for the channel based on business view and shopper insights behaviour understanding; in charge of new product launch plans and result tracking
- Support and drive offline & online channel sell-out sales performance
- Increase ROS and secure the new list-in distribution via trading/activity/promotion
- Develop visibility guidelines and visibility tool solutions; create a clear brief to the trade agencies, manage any projects and promotions to meet all requirements, such as designs, tools, cost & timeline
- Define with the sales team key investment priorities, to deliver the most effective outcomes for the business
- Ensure the efficient spending of promotion budget to maximise the ROI and monthly retail data analysis to dig out challenges & opportunities from the market
- Deliver monthly reports, including new product tracking, competitor activities & financial statement
- Deliver post analysis for all trade promotions and make further recommendations
To succeed in this role, you will need to collaborate with internal & external (distributor) sales team and merchandisers to ensure store execution and assist the sale team during customer visit.
- Two to three years’ trade marketing experience
- FMCG industry; battery, confectionary and beverage category background is preferred
- Ethical & responsible behaviour
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hands on
- Proactive & ownership
- Results focused and sales minded
- Good communicator cross functional
- Problem solving ability & able to take timely decisions
- Analytical thinking
- Strong team spirit/teamwork
- Out of box minded
- Sales minded
- Experience in sales or marketing in an FMCG company in Thailand
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Project management and presentation skills
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Trade Marketing Manager is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.