Group Key Account Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 21 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for Group Key Account Manager to drive modern trade sales strategy and support the business vision of the company.
About the Group Key Account Manager Role:
As the Group Key Account Manager, you will drive the key account management team, including planning, managing and coaching a team of 3 people.
- Responsible for achievement of sales objectives of modern trade
- Maintain comprehensive and current understanding of competition
- Lead strategic customer planning and develop a winning strategy to deliver business goal
- Provide supervision and coaching account management team consisting of KAM, KASM, KAE and SMT in day to day business
- Identified sales incentive KPI for key account management team
- Working closely with trade marketing, marketing, demand and financial specialist
To succeed in the Group Key Account Manager, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Seven to ten years of experience in modern trade sales management
- Excellent sales track record as well as effective sales, planning, leadership and people management experience within FMCG industry
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Group Key Account Manager role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.