Senior Manager Project Implementation
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 12 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Senior Manager Project Implementation job has just become available at a global luxury vehicle manufacturer in Bangkok. You will be working in the CEO's office and will oversee innovation project implementation in Thailand.
About the Senior Manager Project Implementation Role:
As the Senior Manager Project Implementation, you will be report directly to the CEO and be responsible for program management office of the best customer experience program in project management for Southeast Asia hub.
- Responsible for overall strategy, budget planning and management and implementation of innovative physical and digital concepts improving the overall customer experience
- Organisation, steering and preparation of management meetings, including coordination of topics, agenda building and result documentation. Coordination between members of the respective project teams, follow up on agreed measures, analyse deviation, document and propose solutions for decisions
- Ensuring the implementation of the program initiatives and objectives by closely working with related project teams, dealers, regional and headquarter colleagues
- Project execution and governance: ensure project management standards are followed
- Business process management: support projects improving sales processes
- Gather project data for management review
To succeed in this role you must have at least seven years of experience in project management and project methodology.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
- Minimum of five years work experience, automotive background is not compulsory
- High level of interpersonal skills with ability to build collaborations in a cross functional working environments
- Great experience in project management and project methodology
- Ability to actively participate in conversation and discussion, acting and thinking in options and alternatives, constructively
- Analytic mindset; ability to abstract and visualised complex processes
- Fast learner; solution orientated
- International experience
- English proficiency at common European Framework Reference (CEFR) scale “C1” (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 - 7, TOEFL 637 - 677) is mandatory; evidence must be shown
The global luxury vehicle manufacturer needs no introduction. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager Project Implementation role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.