e-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 26 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting e-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global leading tools companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Country Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the e-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the e-commerce development strategies. You will also take the lead providing direction to all digital marketing activities.
- Take full ownership of the sales cycle for the channel which includes listing presentations, execution, forecasting and promotional planning for e-commerce accounts
- Continuously evolve and understand the online shopper and competitive landscape in order to secure channel strong position
- Provides channel marketing, brand, product and management team competitive insights and recommendations
- Full responsibility for the e-commerce channel P&L
- Support modern and traditional channel to facilitate special programs & products for e-commerce business
- Fully execute the country’s e-commerce sales & marketing strategic plan
- Develop and own e-commerce sales operating plan and achieve all goals
- Develop comprehension of online retail pricing and how fluctuations (low/high) will affect total marketplace
- Work with marketing & pricing teams to develop pricing strategy for all .com accounts
- Set-up and manage all direct TV campaigns across all brands
- Implement and ensure e-commerce team hits all goals for sales and profitability
- Weekly POS analysis and reporting, rolling updates, created holiday POS trackers
- New item setups: complete ownership of NPI process for e-commerce accounts, collaborating with channel team and product managers/marketing teams
- Catalogue content: ensuring accurate, dynamic product information on e-commerce accounts’ website
To succeed in this e-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager role, you will need to manage new e-commerce accounts, in collaboration with the marketing team establishing new item offers on additional websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing (preferred) or equivalent; Master's/MBA preferred
- More than ten years related experience in sales/marketing
- Prior e-commerce experience required
- IT experience a plus
- Experience managing a P&L
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is mandatory
- Ability to develop and manage budgets, pricing strategies and ROI analysis
- Strong work ethic; high energy level and highly motivated; self-starter
- Ability to expand skills and take on additional responsibility in the near future
- Assertive, organised and strong follow-through
- Ability to think analytically and make decisions based on numbers and/or fact-based information
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a strong team player
- Financial skills: demonstrates knowledge of financial dynamics and the implications for the organisation
- Demonstrates understanding of how organisations achieve profitability targets
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solver and prioritise in a fast paced working environment
This international tools company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting e-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.