National Sales Manager (Industrial)
Salary Company Car
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 02 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive National Sales Manager role has recently become available at a global leading chemical manufacturer based in Bangkok. You will be responsible for the sales and relationship management with a group of key account customers in a defined territory. You will also be accountable for driving growth with key customers measured through sales volume and gross margin delivered.
About the National Sales Manager (Industrial) Role:
As the National Sales Manager, you will develop and implement sales programs, which will maximise both short and long-term sales function target and objectives by spending at least 20% of working time in the market - on the job coaching & training sales executives as well as conducting market survey to explore opportunities for growth.
- Develop and agree the annual key account plan for each key account in the area of responsibility ensuring these plans are aligned with the overall business strategy and any agreements with relevant strategic partners
- Deliver financial performance targets for the key accounts including volume, GM and overdue
- Support channel sales specialists by sharing best practices, market and channel related insights and coach them to improve their capabilities
- Execute prospecting strategy for key accounts, including data gathering, market knowledge, stakeholder and relationship management and tender/offer processes, which may include participation in processes across several territories and/or countries, as well as channels
- Manage customer business reviews to communicate and prove value delivery and reinforce relationships
- Improve and deliver customer experience in key accounts; ensure delivery of our promises by seeking continuous improvement and efficiency in all operations making sure the voice of the customer is represented in every decision we make; drive standardisation of our sales offers in line with our basic customer offer
To succeed in the National Sales Manager (Industrial) role, you must have at least ten years of experience in managerial level with at least five years B2B sales management experience.
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders both within and outside the organisation is essential for success in this role
- Experience managing large/complex customers
- Track record of delivery of sales targets and performance
- Experience/track record/confidence representing the company externally and dealing professionally with large customers
This global chemical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager (Industrial) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.