National Sales Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 02 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a National Sales Manager in Bangkok to manage distributors nationwide and support the business vision of the company.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
As the National Sales Manager, you will develop the company’s business in traditional trade via distributors and wholesalers.
- Establish goals and objectives for the market to make a strong brand in traditional trade channel
- Develop and implement short and long term strategies to grow the business; identify needs, problems and opportunities in the market that will result in the development of such programs
- Deliver the approved financial targets - notably monthly, quarterly and fiscal year volume, sales (in-market follow by sell-in to distributors/wholesalers) and trade investment (GTN)
- Effectively execute trade marketing strategies to maximise consumer demand fulfilment and activation at local level
- Monitor the ongoing business and conduct periodic review with key stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Responsible for operating plans, annual budget and current year latest forecasts to ensure continuous short and long term strategic planning for the market
- Responsible for route to market and territory management to improve product distributions
- Improve the brand presence and relevance by influencing the A&P, trade marketing POSM and must sell SKUs for indirect trade market
- Comply with reporting requirements and supervise the submission of all needed forms or reports, accurately and on time; not limited to, automation and system upgrading to improve reporting and reduce human errors in manual compilation
- Enforce policies, procedures and controls to effectively manage the business
- Manage inventories within budgeted targets of 30 days or as per agreed from time to time
- Maintain an organisational structure appropriate to the company size and business objectives
- Develop and maintain personal contacts with the management of distributors and wholesalers
- Foster a strong commitment to both quality and cost consciousness within the company
- Keep the CDD informed on the state of the business and significant developments regarding the company, distributors, employees and the competition
- Seek and recommend any means of enhancing the profitable growth of the company
- Develop a high level of morale, initiative, personal motivation and job satisfaction conducive to hiring, developing and retaining well qualified and highly motivated personnel for direct and indirect work force
To succeed in the National Sales Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- University degree in Business
- Minimum ten years' business experience with at least five years' in sales and marketing of FMCG business
- Hands-on experience in sales operation management in independent supermarket and traditional trade
- Trade marketing/key account management experience will be an advantage
- Good computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Words
- English and Mandarin fluency (spoken and written)
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of traditional sales management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting National Sales Manager role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.