Business Development Director
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sutthida Kronglarpcharoen
Job Ref 1822470/001
Date posted 05 July 2022bangkok sales/business-development 2022-07-14 2022-09-03 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the international trading company based in Thailand. This position reports directly to the Managing Director. In this business critical role, you will responsible for leading business growth by identifying potential business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies.
About the Business Development Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, explore new business opportunities and initially create new innovative products to the market to enhance company revenue.
You will mainly lead new product-initiative projects and lead working team to deliver on time launching with excellent implementation.
You will enjoy attractive package for this role.
- Drive an industry leading business strategy from consumer insight and shopper in food industry
- Explore new business opportunities, alliance benefits, and initially create new innovative products to the market to enhance company revenue
- Develop commercial and marketing strategies and plans to compete in market
- Mainly lead new product-initiative projects and lead working team to deliver on time launching with excellent implementation
- Establish strategic account plans for all targeted accounts with tactical information necessary to ensure sales targets are met
- Tracks emerging markets and trends including regularly researches and identifies new markets
- Support business development initiatives including collaboration with strategic partners by M&A, JV, due diligence or OEM to start NPD project most effectively
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
To succeed in this Business Development Director role, you must come with proven experience in business development/client acquisition in marketing FMCG/Food industry, with the hunger to strive and grow with a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Economics, or related field
- At least five years of strong experience in food, agribusiness, FMCG, or any related industries
- Strong strategic planning skills, strong market research and analytical skills, big-picture thinking
- Initiative, creativity with good analytical skills to understand of how to develop brands and consumer journey
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, humble, and flexible
- Familiar with Thai traditional company culture
- Competence in Ms PowerPoint, Excel and Words
- Good command in English both written and speaking
This company is a leading international trading company with over 70 years of experience in the export of agricultural products. This company is planning to dramatic expand the new business along the global change. Seeking the Business Development Director is the essential part to be successful on this.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Director role.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 2 344 4833
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 July 2022An exciting Business Development Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the international trading company based in Thailand. This position reports directly to the Managing Director. In this business critical role, you will responsible for leading business growth by identifying potential business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies.
Salary: + BonusesLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Regional Business Development Manager (Beverage) (x 1 Vacancy) has recently become available at a leading global beverage company based in Bangkok.
Salary: bonus, provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Head of Retail Operation (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most well-known multinational FMCG company. This is a role for Head of Retail Operation who is a top in their field.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 19 July 2022A leading FMCG company is looking for Head of Trade Marketing (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to lead the development and implementation of category/ channel management strategies across all channel, expanding company in store presence & visibility in categories, strengthening the brands, optimising product assortment, promotional and pricing strategy.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 July 2022A leading FMCG company is looking for a Head of Sales (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to lead the sales and trade marketing teams to drive growth strategies of the company.