Digital Route to Market Manager
Salary + Fixed bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Job Ref 1814040/001
Date posted 17 June 2022bangkok sales/business-development 2022-06-17 2022-08-16 automotive Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Route to Market Manager (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a leading global lubricant company based in Bangkok. You will responsible for mapping a RTM journey, develop and implement a digital strategy that improves efficiency and agility of the sales process.
About the Digital Route to Market Manager Role:
As the Digital Route to Market Manager, you will be reported to Business Director Asia and responsible to build the RTM road map for the region starts with Thailand.
- Develop a digital road map for the region with clear year wise milestone. The road map should capture the current buyer-seller journey, pain points for different stakeholders, and future aspiration for the business
- Identify the tools that are best in class and fit into the requirements of the digital road map. Once identified, work with the vendors to write the detailed business requirements, develop the solutions, follow it up with implementation
- Drive the adoption of the tools for the success of the business and maintain and own the success KPIs of each tool
- Work closely with the business and functional teams to make sure each of the tool is deployed with the clear objectives and in a timely manner
- Create a channel vision for each market in discussion with Cluster Leads- mapping potential of the territory vs the current business. It should be a mix of new channel appointment as well as enhancing the existing channel capabilities
- Conceptualise and drive a RTM scorecard for each cluster – for the sales team as well as driving strategic initiatives for the region in close partnership with relevant stakeholders
- Lead Strategic Initiatives for the region
The successful candidate must have a minimum of eight years experience in Route to Market in traditional trade environment equipped with knowledge in digital tools, analytic tools.
- Decision Quality - Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Technical Learning - Picks up on technical things quickly; anticipates learning new skills and gaining knowledge
- Creating Something New- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyses both successes and failures for clues for improvement; likes to experiment and will try new methods to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Managing Work: Self-starter with a passion for problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment, and strong business judgement
- Work Standards: Strategic mindset with an ability to identify problems and create innovative solutions that are ahead of competition. Very strong analytically skills. Should be able to manage data and derive meaningful inference for the business teams to action
- Ideal Team Player Virtues: Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organisation and external contacts
This leading global lubricant company has good reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Digital Route to Market Manager.
Apply now to this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Client Development Manager (Luxury retail)(x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top luxury retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Store Director.
Salary: THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Sales Manager (Cosmetics) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the growing beauty consumer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Company Car + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Key account job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Group Key Account Manager, this is a role for a salesperson who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + bonuses + other allowances + health insurance + provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Head of Technical Sales (SEA) job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global leading company based in Bangkok. This is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + bonuses + other allowance + health insuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Sales Director (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.