Business Development Manager (Assessment)
Salary + health insurance
Consultant Nopparat Srisawat
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 sales Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 50000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A famous English language institution is looking for a talented Business Development Manager - assessment (1 vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, your main responsibility is to define and implement regional strategy for organisation’s assessment portfolio.
About the Business Development Manager - Assessment Role:
Reporting to Regional Manager Thailand and Indonesia, you will be responsible and accountable for the growth in a market which is central to our overall strategy of offering integrated educational solutions to customers.
The salary range for this role is THB50k – 90k per month + health insurance
- Define the organisation commercial strategy for Thailand and Indonesia
- Establish organisation’s brand, presence and profile in the Assessment segment
- Develop Assessment thought leadership strategy in the region
- Develop and implement effective adoption targets and marketing plan for the Assessment portfolio in order to achieve agreed growth plan
- Secure validation and certification from relevant public institutions, ensuring that the Assessment portfolio receives appropriate institutional recognition
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for Assessment products and monitor progress towards targets with the use of the appropriate tools, including iTrack
- Work closely with the local teams in order to identify and develop opportunities and prospects
- Identify local training needs and deliver effective training and support to internal and external stakeholders
- Understand and effectively communicate the needs of the region to key stakeholders within English language teaching in order to help develop deep knowledge of the local Assessment sector
- Identify potential test centres and fully manage the test centre approval and on boarding process, as well as run ongoing quality control, supporting test centres in order to improve communication and results
- Coordinate the opening of organisation accounts with approved test centres, identifying and ensuring efficient purchase and billing processes
To succeed in the Business Development Manager - assessment job, you will need to have the ability to drive yourself and team effectively and co-operatively with Regional Manager Thailand and Indonesia.
- Educated to Degree level
- Minimum three years in Business Development or Business Management capacity
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills and clear structured decision-making
- Proven leadership, influencing and collaborative skills
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills
- Fluent English language proficiency
- Knowledge of English teaching language sector and English teaching language methodologies preferable
- Demonstrable Assessment experience and/or Certification in English teaching (TEFL/TESOL, DELTA, etc.) would be advantageous
- Full, clean driving license
This company is a famous English language Institution. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager - assessment job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551