Business Unit Director (SEA)
Salary THB250000 - THB300000 per month + Travel allowance + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading beverage company is looking for a Business Unit Director (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to manage distributors in Southeast Asia and support the business vision of the company.
About the Business Unit Director Role:
As the Business Unit Director - reporting to General Manager of South East Asia, you will developing markets of business (Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia and Lao) is responsible for the total P&L of business in these six markets which is to be proactive and comprehensive in managing the assigned business, people and partner in the right way to achieve its potential.
The salary range for this role is THB 250K - 300K per month + Travel allowance + Bonus.
- Define short and long term strategies of the business and brands in designated markets and get alignment with management
- Effectively implement strategic goals against agreed time frames
- Work closely with management team and distributor to drive for achievement of targets and key performance index (KPI). This includes the mutual discussion and design of the distributor’s infrastructure, manpower, and costs which is aligned with the direction and budget
- Develop monthly reports or as appropriate about the development of the business, the market and organisation e.g. market situation, sales & marketing performance, supply information, and etc
- Effectively lead, coach, and direct all members of your team
- Establish and maintain sustainable relationships with employees, distributors and partners
- Acts as a fully contributing member of the regional team to support and drive the growth of the business
To succeed in the Business Unit Director, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with other account parties.
- Experience in managing P&L of business and distributor management is a must
- More than ten year experience in commercial role of branded food and beverage
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Business Administration or related fields
- Able to communicate in English both writing and and speaking.
- Able to travel in these six markets
This leading beverage company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Business Unit Director.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551