Business Development and Partnerships Manager
Salary THB50000 - THB100000 per month + Incentive(Quarterly), Mobile allowance, Gasoline allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 consultancy Bangkok TH THB 50000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development and Partnerships Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of Thailand and SEA leading tech start-up catalyst firms based in Thailand and Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development, this is a role for a enthusiasm hunter who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Development and Partnerships Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development
strategy, customer retention strategy delivering the highest quality service alongside head of business development both in Thailand and regional ones. You will also take the lead providing direction to all partnership-related activities, including brand management, market research, and sales management.
The salary range for this role is THB50k - 100k per month + Incentive + Allowance.
- Contribute to the ideation process to build the strategic plan for new and existing companies that address client's business challenges
- Recruit, identify, research, analyze and execute new business development opportunities that aligned with the team's goal
- Drive execution of new business initiatives through a range of company's platform, Accelerator, Academy and Experience
- Assist Head of Business Development to identify, negotiate and closing all business deals
- Manage sales pipeline and influences lead sourcing process
- Develop the network of external partners with key stakeholders across industries as well as manages end to end communication across the internal team
To succeed in the role, you myst be positive, have an energetic attitude and initiative, proactive and self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- More than five years' experience in commercial partner management, business development, and strategic consulting
- Strong business acumen and highly driven for success including the ability to create and build relationships internally and externally
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships internally and externally
- Ability to motivate others and enthusiasm hunter mentality
- Ability to thinking strategically and able to work with uncertain and complex information in a fast-changing environment
- Exhibit strong problem solving, analytic and critical thinking skills
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding innovative reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With many years history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development and Partnerships Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551