Chief Business Development Officer
Salary THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Health Insurance + Social Security
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 property-and-housing Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Chief Business Development Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a listed Real Estate/ Property Development company. This role will report directly to the owner of the company.
About the Chief Business Development Officer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the Business Development/ Investment, Marketing, Finance and Management.
The salary range for this role is THB200k - THB300k + Health Insurance + Social Security.
- Initiate investment ideas and work with management and Project Dept. to valuate investment opportunities, focusing on strategic value to company
- Prepare investment proposals and perform feasibility study for various investment opportunities i.e. new projects, new land acquisition, etc
- Develop business plans in coordination with Managing Director and Executive Committee to achieve revenue goals
- Provide key advice on deal considerations including structuring, pricing and negotiation advice
- Perform market, data and regulatory research and analysis in order to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective customers and industry trends
- Support in building marketing strategies and work closely with the Marketing department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth
- Prepare financial projections. This includes modifying existing model or creating financial model and business plans/strategies to suit new projects
- Prepare narrative and presentation material of the investment projects and/or present to management or Board of Directors
- Responsible for monthly financial planning of the Company
To succeed in the Chief Business Development Officer job, you will need to have a good understanding of the real estate business and have excellent commercial skills.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Flexible for potential occasional travelling
- Strong Business Development mindset
This leading real estate developer needs no introduction and is regarded as a leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551