Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Expansion Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one the well-known Retail group in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Director of the business unit, this is the role for business development manager who is a leader in food retail industry.
About the Expansion Manager Role:
In this fast growing business role you will be responsible for the exploration and development of new business sites/models that will help the brand further its reach, and over-all pipeline management and securing of Development KPIs to deliver explosive sustainable growth.
The salary range for this role is THB80k - 120k per month + Allowance + Bonus
- Responsible for all Development KPIs - new openings, re-locations, closures, remodels
- Responsible for site selection and approvals, closure approvals, and relocation approvals as per franchiser's guidelines
- Lead analysis to support initiatives – this to include but not be limited to financial analysis, real estate strategy, channel specific analysis, site success factors, market potential, etc.
- Support Director as needed in planning, business reviews, Annual Operating Plan and other projects
To succeed in the Expansion Manager job, you will need to have ability to initiate and conduct the research and feasibility studies also support and interact with all members of the Development and Design & Construction team; with other functions within the company (Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, R&D/QA, Human Resources, and Finance); and with Franchiser and their teams, consultants and vendors.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor's or Masters Degrees in Business, Economics, Marketing or other fields relevant experience in F&B or multi-unit retail industry preferred
- Commercial experience a must; proven track record of deal-making and working with different divisions to drive the group towards a common goal
- Good analytical abilities and understanding of Financial principles
- Strong organisational skills for project management, time management and multi-tasking
- Strong presentation skills
- Dynamic and results-oriented
The group engages in food and drink business to accommodate steady growth in retail business through supermarket, coffee shop, premium coffee shop and other supplementary business.
If you are driven and looking for a fast-paced & dynamic workplace, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Expansion Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551