Business Development Executive (Water Treatment)
Salary Health Insurance
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 sales Bangkok TH THB 85000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Business Development (Water Treatment) (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading chemical companies. Your main responsibility is to develop the new business unit and acquire new clients.
About the Business Development Executive (Water Treatment) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Business Development will play a key role in the business development team's continued development and success in Bangkok office.
- Develop and execute short-term and long-term new business plan by analysing, formulating, planning and proposing detailed business strategies and action plan; main responsibility will be in energy sector
- Initiate, explore, perform feasibility study and develop new business opportunities that synergies with company base business to enhance sustainable growth with strategic partners
- Initiate, develop and implement new business model and/or selling solution in both existing and newly developed product portfolio in accordance with corporate direction and targets
- Analyse and resolve business cases and issues from project developing phase, project executing, commissioning and start up until on-going stage
- Develop and negotiate the proposals and agreements with customers and projects and in the same time manage to get most competitive cost offering and solution from supplier/partners
To succeed in the Business Development Executive (Water Treatment) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams and external parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferred in Chemical or relevant field), MBA is a plus
- Three to five years' working experience in business development function, preferably in chemicals industries, energy industries or water industries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Thai and English with TOEIC score >650 due to the nature of the business
- Strong interpersonal, organisation, leadership and multi-tasking skills
- Strategic thinking, problem solving & decision making, financial analysis and negotiating competencies
- Initiative, self-motivated and teamwork
- possessive driving license is necessary
This Thai chemical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Executive (Water Treatment) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551