Sales Manager - Analytical Lab Chemicals
Salary THB40000 - THB50000 per month + OPD + Travel Allowance
Consultant Nitipat Saengdaochai
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 sales Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 40000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
The Sales Manager will manage all aspects of business development and sales including account/segment selling, strategy development and execution, competitive intelligence gathering, new business development, and channel management through both direct sales team and sub-dealer partners. The salary range for this role is THB40k - THB50k + OPD + Travel Allowance.
About the Sales Manager - Analytical Lab Chemicals Role:
The Sales Manager will ensure exceptional dealer service to help grow products and services presence in each market to achieve volume targets. You will also develop, manage and nurture new and existing business partnerships to accomplish volume and profit goals.
- Design, implement, and execute policies and procedures for sales department
- Create, check and supervise KPI, monitor daily sales report and sales pipelines as well as self-assessment for Sales department
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and sales channels; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Prepare and compile demand planning and monitor purchasing planning with suppliers to ensure optimal inventory level to be aligned with sales forecast
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Give expert advice on pricing management by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand, customer needs and wants
To succeed in this Sales Manager - Analytical Lab Chemicals role, you will need to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor degree in science preferably in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Organic Chemistry
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Fluent in English due to the nature of the business
- 7 years of experience as Sales Management or Business Development role
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Passionate about relationship management and customer service
- Strong analytical skills, and work with a high degree of accuracy
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager - Analytical Lab Chemicals role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551