Sales Manager (Fleet Card)
Salary THB150000 - THB180000 per month + + Car allowance + Variable Bonus
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 oil-and-gas Bangkok TH THB 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive Sales Manager (Fleet Card) job (x1 vacancy) has recently become available at a global leading Oil & Gas company based in Bangkok. You will be leading a sales team towards company's set goals.
About the Sales Manager (Fleet Card) Role:
As the Sales Manager (Fleet Card), you will be leading a sales team of 10 people and responsible to develop a market focused strategy towards the financial results and profit growth. As well as working closely with the marketing team and leverage on third party relationship/partnership with financial institutions focusing on providing market facing card products and services.
- Implement Product solutions and marketing tactics to complement and support Retail Operations to achieve desired card/non-cash products sales results
- Inculcate in the team a sense of ownership, accountability and focus on achieving operational excellence through seamless customer service and solutions
- Monitor Market developments in the card and payments solutions area. Design and recommend appropriate company product changes to meet market needs
- Accountable for securing and development relationship with existing customers
- Responsible for new clients business development plan and acquisitions
- Accountable for improving profitability and payment collections
- Accountable for Card Sales Financial Performance, including P&L and Balance Sheet
- Build a strong team with knowledge, skills and abilities to deliver results
To succeed in this role you must have minimum 10 years of direct experiences of card sales/card credit management and business development preferably related to fleet card, financial credit card or similar products.
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred
- At least three years' experience at the supervisory/managerial level
- Achievement and proven track record is required
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong commercial negotiation skills and experience
- Strong communication skills in Thai with English proficiency
- Strategic planning skills
- Some knowledge of financial credit and risk management including related regulations would be an advantage
- Customer relationship management and networking experience is essential
- People management and development
- Ability to travel and work for Customer engagements
- Possess a Valid driving license
This international energy firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate governance, they’ve won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven and determined, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager (Fleet Card) job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551