Country Product Manager (Sales Education)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-10 education-and-training Bangkok TH THB 75000 95000 95000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading education firm is recruiting a Country Product Manager (Au Pair) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Country Product Manager job, you will develop synergy and effectiveness in cross-selling institute services to target customers.
About the Country Product Manager (Sales Education) Role:
As the Country Product Manager you will lead the current Thai team and will be challenged to reach inspiring targets in the coming years. This is a true hands-on management opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with skills in sales, business development, marketing and staff management.
- Manage change in ways of working to a sales focused team
- Develop and grow the market by implementing a strategy for growth
- Develop marketing plans and implement marketing and public relations strategy
- Hire, manage and motivate staff and local representatives around the country
- Develop and foster relationships within our global organisation
- Provide guidance, professional development and support to the team
- Manage budget and work independently within the budget guidelines
- Ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction
To succeed in the Country Product Manager (Sales Education) job, you will need to have the knowledge and understanding of child development and its impact on learning and behaviour.
- University graduate or MBA; A marketing or business degree is preferable but not necessary
- Three to five years of working experience
- Thai native speaker and high proficiency in English due to the nature of the business
- Experience from managing staff
- Experience in managing a budget
- Proven capability with direct sales and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Social media and/or database management experience
- Preference for a sales and marketing background
This international education program company has been in the market for many years. They have more than 40,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 400 offices and schools across 54 countries. While they continue to grow, they strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work.
If you are an ambitious, organised and results-driven professional who will manage a change in ways of working and drive future growth, you can take your career forward with this exciting Country Product Manager (Sales Education) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551