Sales Manager, Asia Pacific - Marine Electric Propulsion
Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nitipat Saengdaochai
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-05 sales Bangkok TH THB 180000 220000 220000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Pioneered in electric mobility on water, develops and produces the world’s most advanced electric propulsion systems, this company is seeking a high-calibre Sales Manager for their APAC business based in Bangkok.
About the Sales Manager, Asia Pacific - Marine Electric Propulsion Role:
As the Sales Manager, you will focus on driving project sales of marine electric propulsion systems and commercial marine projects partly with government involvement.
- Sales responsibility for selected countries in the APAC region
- Plan and realise ambitious growth targets for defined sales area
- Develop and manage extensive project pipeline
- Manage various aspects of project business: consultation on technical solution, managing of commercial and governmental customer organisations, closing agreements, monitoring execution
- Document project progress in CRM system
- Report sales performance towards head of APAC region, provide reliable forecasts
- Manage distributors focusing on retail business and recreational segments
- Business development based on market requirements of sales region
- Support marketing activities, such as boat shows or events
- Any other tasks given by head of APAC region
To succeed in this Sales Manager, Asia Pacific - Marine Electric Propulsion role, you will need to have experience in project sales and in project pipeline management with strong sales personality focused on achieving results.
- Educational background preferably in engineering, mechatronics or other technical fields
- Professional experience from working in the marine industry or extensive private boating experience
- Systematic working style, used to work with CRM systems
- Understanding of contracts
- Experience with government tenders beneficial
- Willing to travel
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language, additional language skills desired but not required
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager, Asia Pacific - Marine Electric Propulsion job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551