Head of Sales (e-logistics)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-19 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Head of Sales (e-logistics) job based in Bangkok has just become available at a fast-expanding company. You will have the opportunity to work closely with a great team from Singapore. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for an individual who is self-motivated and can work independently.
About the Head of Sales (e-logistics) Role:
In this e-commerce and delivery business, you will be responsible for initialising the e-commerce strategy and executing the business plan. You will be growing the business with clients by providing solutions for their delivery needs. You will report directly to Country Manager and have great support from an expert team in Singapore.
- Accountable for all direct sales performance and growth of this business segment
- Achieve growth and hit sales target by successfully managing sales team and related acquisition channels
- Identify all sales channels, and implement and execute effectively on sales strategies to win this segment
- Have a good grasp and knowledge of the local market and competition to react swiftly to changing market conditions
- Monitor sales performance of the team, and react with an appropriate use of incentives and penalties to motivate and discipline the team to optimise performance
- Responsible for monitoring sales pipeline building and deal closure of teams and channels
- Create and improve lead generation, and qualification to ensure sufficient volume of high quality leads for close
- Communicate and work effectively with other teams to produce the best possible outcome for the company and its clients
- Provide timely and responsive feedback to regional management and local teams on sales performance, market insights, and any issues from first contact with clients to full onboarding of clients
- Present sales, revenues, expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
To succeed in this Head of Sales (e-logistics) job, you will need the ability to identify customers’ needs and build strong relationships and networks with clients.
- Five years' working experience in sales or business development with a proven track record
- A background in logistics or e-commerce is a huge advantage
- Energetic and flexible
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to communicate in English proficiently
- Be able to work in a new start-up business with good attitude
The successful Head of Sales (e-logistics) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. You will have great support from an experienced team and Country Manager from one of the fast-expanding logistics companies. The mission is to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. The company is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the region - founded in mid-2014, it has already secured over 6,000 merchants and deliver more than two million parcels a month across six countries.
If you are driven, determined and are seeking an opportunity to advance in your career, this Head of Sales (e-logistics) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551