Retail Operations Director (Fashion Retail)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-18 retail Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A fashion retailer is recruiting a Retail Operations Director (Fashion) in Bangkok to join their team. In this sales and operations job, you will lead the team of operations to set up the standard of operations and build the team to support new stores launching next year.
About the Retail Operations Director (Fashion Retail) Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO (Owner), you will lead all sales and operation activities and manage teams across region. As the Retail Operations Director, you will be in charge of overall sales and operational management.
- Manage overall budget of sales as well as monitor and take charge in operation management
- Visit branches in order to get involve in detail of sales operation, tailor made service provided to each target group of customers
- Overall Brand management: sales, marketing, execute growth strategies, and P&L responsibility
- Retail management: Execution of operational retail plan, recruit, train and develop the manpower
- Plan and develop sales and services strategy of retail operation for both consumer and business segment
- Review and manage in shop expansion plan; controlling cost and flow business operations
To succeed in the Retail Operations Director (Fashion Retail) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the team especially CEO and team members.
- Strong background in sales and operation management, especially, in retail business with strong commercial sense to perform the business
- Good logic with strong analytic skills
- Strong operational and training skills
- Work well under pressure and ability to handle tough situations
- Experience running store operations
- Strong negotiation skills
This retailer has been operating for over a decade and has plans to introduce a new brand and business. The company has been growing and provides attractive benefits for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Retail Operations Director (Fashion Retail) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.