Salary Excellence Commission
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Store Manager job opportunity has been made available at a well-known beauty store based in bangkok.
About the Store Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for all store activities to ensure that everything is on standard. You will report directly to the Country Manager for sales performance and efficiency of the store to achieve store sales target and profitability.
- Responsible for stores sales and profit
- Monitor and analyse sales performance and efficiency of store to achieve store sales target and profitability.
- Provide excellent customer service on all levels
- Ensure all store activities live up to standards (product presentation, sales activities, campaigns, inventories e.g.)
- Ensure that all back office procedures are up to standards (manpower planning, cash office, price reductions, goods deliveries, safety and security routines)
- Strategise with leadership to develop and execute store action plans to drive store productivity
- Identify potential improvement in store operations and merchandise flow to maximise the department’s performance
- Coach and mentor staff to implement initiatives that support exceptional customer service standards
To succeed in the Store Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with all operations and sales team and understand the needs of customers.
- At least five years' fashion retail experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experienced in retail industry with strong managerial skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven organisational skills – able to manage multiple demands with competing priorities and allocate time effectively
This renowned store features a variety of beauty products from more than 100 brands and also features its own make-up, skincare, beauty tools and accessories in Bangkok. The company's stores in Thailand are few of the top places that supply the needs of today's customers. With business expanding and more new stores expected to launch in the country, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take on a key role of managing a leading beauty store, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.