Salary THB80000 - THB150000 per month
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 electronics 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global consumer electronics companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for a sales individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, finding and developing new distributors in Thailand. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies according to the objectives of the company
- Develop sales market, manage and negotiate pricing
- Sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, services
- Analyse business developments and monitor market trends
- Lead appropriate policies regarding pricing, product and market evaluations and marketing plans
To succeed in this Sales Manager role, you should have prior experience in local sales management.
- Over three years’ experience in Thailand local sales management; good and established relationships with household appliances channels and retailers, and sufficient resources in after-sales networks
- Able to start to work immediately
- Very good marketing sense; capabilities in product planning
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; preference will be given to those who have a better knowledge of Chinese company culture
- An ability to manage independently and be organised is needed
- Integrity and loyalty to enterprise, great passion for the job; good executive force, sense of target, an ability to handle stress
This international consumer electronics firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.