Senior Sales Engineer
Salary THB70000 - THB100000 per month
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Senior Sales Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected global instrumental firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a sales engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Sales Engineer Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, responsible for the sales target. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities.
- To develop and maintain business strategies for local region by achieving sales target and increased market shares
- Visits customer to drive sales pitch and product presentations
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue and profit target
- Align and link business strategies set by company
- Build strong relationship with existing and new
- Provide sales and after-sales support, in coordination with our internal departments and customers
- Prepare project costing, project and sales quotations for customers.
- Market studies and feedback to sales manager
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects as assigned by management from time to time
- Independent and Team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to adapt to multiple cultures and interact with people at all levels
- Strong organisation skill
- Minimum three years of industrial sales experience (indoor / outdoor) or similar position and industry
- Professional education in engineering, business or related field, or similar level obtained by experience
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point)
- Good command of English due to the nature of the business
This international Instrumental firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they‟ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Sales Engineer job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.