Business Development Manager (Food Retail)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most fast growing quick service restaurant in Thailand. Report Directly to Deputy Managing Director, this is a role for a person who is highly independent, passionate and enthusiastic.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this fast growing business role you will be responsible for the exploration and development of new business sites/models that will help the brand further its reach, and over-all pipeline management and securing of Development KPIs to deliver explosive sustainable growth
- Responsible for all Development KPIs - new openings, re-locations, closures, remodels
- Ensure that company’s brands are attaining their maximum market potential via application of a robust Development process and the establishment of relationships with key partners to assist in driving forward objectives
- Responsible for site selection and approvals, closure approvals, and relocation approvals as per franchiser's guidelines
- Lead analysis to support initiatives – this to include but not be limited to financial analysis, real estate strategy, channel specific analysis, site success factors, market potential, etc.
- Support Deputy Managing Director as needed in planning, business reviews, Annual Operating Plan and other projects
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you will need to have ability to initiate and conduct the research and feasibility studies also support and interact with all members of the Development and Design & Construction team; with other functions within the company (Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, R&D/QA, Human Resources, and Finance); and with Franchiser and their teams, consultants and vendors.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor's or Masters Degrees in Business, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or other fields relevant experience in F&B or multi-unit retail industry preferred
- Commercial experience a must; proven track record of deal-making and working with different divisions to drive the group towards a common goal
- Good analytical abilities and understanding of Financial principles
- Strong organisational skills for project management, time management and multi-tasking
- Strong presentation skills
- Dynamic and results-oriented
This is the food retail, quick service restaurant and is recognised as one of the leader in their field of expertise. They have the big plan to open more than 10 stores in next year.
If you are driven and looking for a fast-paced & dynamic workplace, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.